We are the Tours Information & Reservations Center! - Your "One-Stop Shop" for Tours, Activities and Accommodations in the Fort Myers Beach, Florida area.
- We operate the famous 'Information Booth' at the base of the fishing pier, in the pedestrian mall of Times Square in Fort Myers Beach, FL
- We are a marriage between a concierge and a travel agent
- We were created for your convenience
- Our services are FREE
- You pay the same or less going through us versus going direct to the providers
- We provide discounts and cost saving suggestions whenever available
- We help over 5,000 people a year with activities and accommodations
- We are the ONLY "One Stop Shop" tours reservations service in the area
- Established December 1997 and in continuous operation 7 days a week since
- Staffed by experts — we've been on the tours you want to know about
- Featured on TV and newspapers 50+ times
- Active member of the Greater Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce
- We are bonded, insured, and licensed as a Florida State Registered Seller of Travel with registration number ST35775
What We Do for You
- We answer your questions and arrange your reservations for boating, tours and other fun/educational activities and lodging. We give you the choices — you choose what's best for you.
- We have current prices, schedules, pictures, brochures, locations and availability for most activities in the area - we are the ONLY ones who do.
- We arrange short and long term accommodations in Fort Myers Beach and Key West.
- We have information on restaurants, shopping, theaters and much more.
- We distribute free maps, brochures and discount coupons from our Information Booth in Times Square, Ft Myers Beach. Sorry – we only mail brochures on an exception basis.
Our Information/Reservations Booth is located in the pedestrian mall of Times Square, at the base of the Fort Myers Beach public fishing pier – adjacent to Lynn Hall County Park and across from the Dairy Queen.
Hours of Operation
We answer the phones (with real people) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We staff the booth 7 days a week – weather permitting and customer volume justifying.
Call (239) 765-1636, Click or Visit us in person at our Information Booth. Most activities require a deposit, with balance due at the activity. All major credit cards accepted for deposits.
What Our Services Costs
Our services are FREE! Like a travel agent, we obtain our funds from the companies we represent. You pay the same or less by reserving through us. Further, we are aware of special discounts and we pass those on to you if available. Prices for the tours, cruises, excursions and trips are listed by Company. Although prices and schedules are subject to change, we update our web page listings frequently.